At Herman Miller, we believe great design is intuitive, healthful, sometimes playful, and always in style. Our design-focused CEU offerings include an extensive curriculum devoted to healthcare issues, learning environments, and the impact of nature on interior design.
Herman Miller offers the following design-focused CEU presentations and self-study courses:
- Beyond Four Walls and a Door: Understanding Privacy in the Office
- Caring for Caregivers: Process and Facility Redesign
- The Emergency Department: Form Follows Function
- Enhancing Safety Through Design
- Enhancing Staff Retention and Patient Satisfaction through 8 Healthcare Flows and Innovative Design
- Evidence-based Design: Improving the Human Experience in Healthcare Environments
- Future of Learning
- Great Places, Loyal Faces: Workplace Design and the Customer Value Chain
- Green, Lean, and Adaptive: Healthcare Environments
- Healthcare Architecture and Design: Clinical Laboratory Department
- Healthcare Architecture and Design: Pharmacy Department Program
- Healthcare Trends and Facility Issues
- Holistic Medicine: The Continuum of Care
- Law Firm Trends
- Lean Design in Healthcare Facilities
- Making Room for Collaboration
- On the Move: Workplace Mobility
- Organic Planning: How Nature Enhances Interior Environments
- Outpatient Clinic Challenges and Trends
- Phylogenetic Design: Lessons from Nature
- Planning Learning Spaces for Nurturing Innovative Thinkers, Practitioners, and Creatives
- Saving Money 24x7: Workplace Mobility Programs
- Space as Message
- Systems 101
Download Herman Miller's CEU Program Compendium to obtain a brief description and statement of value for all accredited programs.
Please contact one of our A+D representatives in your area to learn more about, or request to attend, a CEU presentation.
All self-study courses are free of charge. To receive credit, users must complete and pass an electronic diagnostic exercise. At the end of each self-study course, you will find instructions and a link to the diagnostic-exercise website.