Healthcare spaces have the potential to transform how caregivers work and patients feel. These CEU courses explain how those spaces can start to realize that potential.
- Big Care in Small Spaces
- Caring for Caregivers: Process and Facility Redesign
- Designing for the Evolving Outpatient Care Process: PCMH Models
- Enhancing Safety through Design
- Enhancing Staff Retention and Patient Satisfaction through 8 Healthcare Flows and Innovative Design
- Evidence-based Design: Improving the Human Experience in Healthcare Environments
- Green, Lean and Adaptive Healthcare Environments
- Healthcare Architecture and Design: Clinical Laboratory Department
- Healthcare Architecture and Design: Pharmacy Department Program
- Holistic Medicine: The Continuum of Care
- Lean Clinic Simulation
- Lean Deep Dive
- Lean Design in Healthcare Facilities
- Outpatient Clinic Challenges and Trends
- Planetree: The Story of Patient-centered Care and the Healing Environment
- The Emergency Department: Form Follows Function
Download Herman Miller's CEU Course Catalog to obtain a brief description and statement of value for all accredited programs.
Please contact one of our A+D representatives in your area to learn more about, or request to attend, a CEU presentation.