White Chocolate & Walnut Bread Pudding
1 loaf brioche bread, cubed
¾ cup white chocolate, cut up into small pieces
8 whole eggs
2 cups half & half
1 cup milk
½ cup sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 pound butter
2 cups sugar
2 cups walnut pieces
¼ cup corn syrup
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Coat a 2-inch high stainless steel pan with non-stick spray; add cubed brioche and level with the height of the pan.
2. Sprinkle the white chocolate pieces evenly over the brioche.
3. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, half & half, milk, sugar, and cinnamon. Mix well.
4. Add the mixture to the pan of brioche, making sure all the bread is moist.
5. Wrap it tight and refrigerate overnight.
6. In a mixer, combine butter, sugar, pecans, corn syrup, cinnamon, and nutmeg until well blended. Place in bowl, wrap, and set aside at room temperature until needed.
7. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
8. Remove the pan of brioche from the refrigerator. Using a straight-edge spatula, spread the praline topping evenly over the brioche.
8. Place into the oven for about 40 minutes or until done.