The sunset at 4.20 today on the West Coast! It’s time for some color in the home office to help ward off the winter blues. Here’s 5 ways to bring the quatrefoil indoors.
1. The Quatrefoil Pink Pillow by Maharam, $150.00 Perk up the place with this cushion by noted colorist and textile designer Alexander Girard, who helped build the Herman Miller Textile Division beginning in 1952. Get it: Velocity Art and Design
2. SomerTile Porcelain Mosaic Tile, $88.99 for a pack of 10 This lantern-white tile can be used indoors or out. Get it: Overstock.com
3. Fallon Rug, starting at $73.00 Designer Jill Rosenwald’s simple, geometric pattern is available in six sizes and thirteen color combinations. Get it: jillrosenwald.com
4. 2012 Weekly Planner 2012, approximately $41.63 Keep your whole year organized in this old-school paper planner. (Bonus: it contains a world map and an address registry.) Get it: Nauli
5. Quatrefoil Blank Notecard, $3.50 Say thank you (or just hello) to a favorite client using a memorable card like this one printed on ivory cardstock from a hand-carved linocut. Get it: Cursive Arts