April 15, 2010
1. Prop Bookends, $225 Functional minimalism at its finest from Chicago-based HALE industrial design. Get it: Supermarket
2. Pair of Book Ends, £18 Spell it out with a pair of smarty-pants metal BOOK END bookends. Get it: aplaceforeverything.co.uk
3. Bird’s Foot Bookends, $50 Heavy reader? These sleek bookends made from Japan’s popular Nambu cast iron can handle it all. Get it: Everbrite Mercantile Collection
4. Librastat, $28 Update your collection with this applause-worthy pair. Get it: Art. Lebedev Studio
5. London Landmark Bookend, $27.68 Let London’s iconic Battersea Power Station give your library a lift. Get it: Rockett St George
Images linked to their sources within the numbered text.