April 15, 2010
1. Prop Bookends, $225 Functional minimalism at its finest from Chicago-based HALE industrial design. Get it: Supermarket
2. Pair of Book Ends, £18 Spell it out with a pair of smarty-pants metal BOOK END bookends. Get it: aplaceforeverything.co.uk
3. Bird’s Foot Bookends, $50 Heavy reader? These sleek bookends made from Japan’s popular Nambu cast iron can handle it all. Get it: Everbrite Mercantile Collection
4. Librastat, $28 Update your collection with this applause-worthy pair. Get it: Art. Lebedev Studio
5. London Landmark Bookend, $27.68 Let London’s iconic Battersea Power Station give your library a lift. Get it: Rockett St George
Images linked to their sources within the numbered text.
Submit a Comment
We welcome your comments on this moderated blog. We invite you to participate respectfully in the conversation that interests you—on topics from design to our products to what makes the world a better place for all of us.