1. Panasonic RP-HTX7 Headphones, $45.00 These retro-styled headphones feature vintage details like a sewn leather head-band cushion and extra-cushy ear pads. Get it: turntablelab.com
2. Bongo Headphones, $52.20 Keep your workday humming with this simple, sleek design by WeSC. Get it: 80spurple.com
3. Eskuche Control Shrimp, $34.77 The square shape and overall aesthetic is reminiscent of Hi-Fi studio-monitor headphones from the 70s. Get it: Buy.com
4. Plattan, $60.00 This full-size design (available in a variety of hues) folds down to the size of your fist for easy transport on the go. Get it: urbanears.co
5. AIAIAI TMA-1 DJ Headphones, $195.00 Far out: the novel “2001: A Space Odyssey” by Arthur C. Clarke inspired the name of these durable headphones. Get it: Amazon
Want more product picks? Check out my various collections and random finds on Pinterest.
Images linked to their sources within the numbered text