1. Quartz No. 2, $360.00 Artist Matthew Cleland crafts his glass and lead-free soldered pieces by hand. Get it: Score and Solder
2. “Take a Dip,” $125.00 Each terrarium from Brooklyn-based Twig contains a spirited scene using miniature figurines—like this swimmer from the 1920s sporting a smart striped bathing suit. Get it: Twig
3. Three Itty Bitty Terrariums, $16.20 Perk up any corner of your workspace with one of these easy-to-maintain picks, each of which includes a small succulent. Get it: Tortoise Loves Donkey
4. “Manatee” San Francisco’s Katie Goldman Macdonald created this glass vessel to mirror the soft curves of a sea cow. Get info: Botany Factory
5. Glass Greenhouses, $34.99 – $119.99 These simple house-shaped terrariums can double as protective cases for dried plants and other decorative objects. Get it: westelm.com
Want more product picks? Check out my various collections and random finds on Pinterest.
Images linked to their sources within the numbered text