Balance, Design, Products
April 23, 2010
This week on the web:
1. Design By Proxy OK, so interior designer Susan Stewart likes Herman Miller. But besides that she has a great eye for interiors and her blog features really nice work. Where to start: Stewart’s take on the amazing Rosa Muerta.
2. The New Yooxer A site that is so cool there is no About section. All I can tell you is their design coverage is spot on. Where to start: The Milan Furniture Fair Report.
3. Yellowtrace Dana Hughes, an interior designer from my hometown (Sydney) gives her take on all things stylish. Where to start: Click on the interior design category for some great eye candy.
4. Bloesem And while we’re globe trotting here is a design blog by a Dutch woman living in Kuala Lumpur. Where to start: The post on hanging plants. Why? Because every office needs a bit of green.
5. Fine Ting Og Sjokolade Seems fitting to end in Norway with a blog in Norwegian (and a bit of English). I don’t read Norwegain but I do know a good blogger when I see one and this woman (who I suspect isn’t Twiggy) has a great eye for beautiful interiors, images and design. Where to start: Gulest, which I think means yellow. I spied a nice little Eames chair at the kitchen table.
Submit a Comment
We welcome your comments on this moderated blog. We invite you to participate respectfully in the conversation that interests you—on topics from design to our products to what makes the world a better place for all of us.