Around the web…
1. Tiny Ass Apartment As her title suggests Simone Chavoor tackles small interiors with a cheeky gusto that makes reading her blog as much fun as looking at it. Where to start: With the weather warming up check out Simone’s garden post and get a few ideas on how to bring some green into your home office.
2. Modish Portland, Oregon-based Jena Coray, has been blogging about cool vintage finds at Modish since April 2006. She’s also the owner of the Miss Modish Vintage shop. Where to start: A nice post on vintage office accessories.
3. My House Party A design blog from a husband and wife team who make little wooden houses. Sounds quirky? Trust me it is worth checking out. Where to start: Their Up houses – I want one for my office.
4. Black Eiffel An interesting mix of fashion, interiors and accessories for the home and body. Written by graphic designer Rachel Jones who has a nice eye for design Where to start: The peonies on her desk are lovely.
5. Seesaw Angela Hardison, Raquel Raney and Lindsay Tingstrom of creative agency Seesaw Designs blog about their work and design that catches their eye. The studio turned 3 last month. Where to start: The cool bookshelf post.