Balance, Design, Products, Technology
June 18, 2010
Where we’ve been this week:
1. Forbes.com Join the “world’s business leaders” and dive into Forbes’ magazines online presence. Where to start: A great story on classic chair design that includes the Aeron.
2. Wallpaper magazine This magazine’s online site is a well edited world of design. Where to start: New office space. Great place for home office inspiration.
3. Shelterrific A blog launched by founder Angela Matusik in 2006 covers design and interiors. Where to start: Miniature Eames.
4. Designsponge Grace Bonney imbues her crafty, stylish design blog with an upbeat vibe that makes it a joy to visit. Where to start: The awesome library of sneak peeks.
5. Bloesem A design blog with a decidedly feminine touch. Where to start: Stephanie Rammeloo’s amazing home (and home office) in Amsterdam.