Balance, Design, Products, Technology
June 18, 2010
Where we’ve been this week:
1. Forbes.com Join the “world’s business leaders” and dive into Forbes’ magazines online presence. Where to start: A great story on classic chair design that includes the Aeron.
2. Wallpaper magazine This magazine’s online site is a well edited world of design. Where to start: New office space. Great place for home office inspiration.
3. Shelterrific A blog launched by founder Angela Matusik in 2006 covers design and interiors. Where to start: Miniature Eames.
4. Designsponge Grace Bonney imbues her crafty, stylish design blog with an upbeat vibe that makes it a joy to visit. Where to start: The awesome library of sneak peeks.
5. Bloesem A design blog with a decidedly feminine touch. Where to start: Stephanie Rammeloo’s amazing home (and home office) in Amsterdam.
Submit a Comment
We welcome your comments on this moderated blog. We invite you to participate respectfully in the conversation that interests you—on topics from design to our products to what makes the world a better place for all of us.