Balance, Design, Products, Technology
September 3, 2010
Where we’ve been this week…
1. Gizmodo Great on all things techy. Where to start: Their coverage of the Apple products that were launched this week. Also check here.
2. Swiss Miss I’ve posted about her before but designer Tina Roth Eisenberg’s blog is a joy to wander through. Beautifully designed and well-written. Where to start: Office in the forest post.
3. Core 77 We’ve mentioned them before too but it is worth going there again. This online design magazine has opened an online and bricks and mortar store. Where to start: At the shop of course. Love those Ninja magnets.
4. Rolling Stone Because it is Rolling Stone and it’s online presence is actually very strong. Plus you need a break from work every now and again! Where to start: The behind the scenes shoot on the Mad Men set. Love the pic of the Apple laptop on set.
5. Color Lovers An inspiring look at color. Where to start: The modern muted home office.
Submit a Comment
We welcome your comments on this moderated blog. We invite you to participate respectfully in the conversation that interests you—on topics from design to our products to what makes the world a better place for all of us.