Balance, Design, Products, Technology
September 30, 2010
Where we’ve been this week…
1. Ironic Sans Get inside the head of professional photographer, David Friedman. It’s a very interesting place. Where to start: The animated subway tiles.
2. My Fonts If you ever thought the world of fonts was static and fixed this site will change the way you look at letters forever. Where to start: A beautiful collection of Chinese book covers.
3. Jetson Green Lots of architecture-driven green information with strong pictures. Where to start: A treehouse home office.
4. Eloise Moorehead A pretty, slightly weird, thoroughly entertaining blog from a woman who is obsessed with everything from Vitruvius to Walter Gropius. Just like Ironic Sans, you feel like you are right inside the head of a fascinating mind. Where to start: Begin at the top and wander down.
5. Junk Culture Blog from a Massachusetts-based artist and graphic designer. Where to start: Things to do with Chopsticks…who knew?!
Submit a Comment
We welcome your comments on this moderated blog. We invite you to participate respectfully in the conversation that interests you—on topics from design to our products to what makes the world a better place for all of us.