November 29, 2010
Where we’ve been this week…or rather last week. Thanksgiving caught up with me and I didn’t get a chance to post our HIgh Five on Friday. So here it is!
1. And the Pursuit of Happiness Maira Kalman‘s glorious blog on the New York TImes site. A nice antidote to the craziness of the holiday season. Where to start: At the beginning.
2. The Selby I do love this blog by photographer Todd Selby. I know I’ve mentioned him before but he just ran a great shoot with Kate and Andy Spade in their home. Where to start: Scroll through and find a face or place that looks interesting.
3. Fresh Home Lots of great architecture and interior design. Where to start: A good post on modern home office design.
4. MoCo Loco Another of my favorite go-to spots when I need a bit of inspiration. Great collection of interiors for people with a taste for the contemporary. Where to start: The Bouldin residence by Alter Studio. I could work from any room in this house.
5. City of Sound A blog from Dan Hill (Monocle‘s Web director) on cities, design and architecture. Where to start: There’s so much here to read. Start at the beginning and work your way down.
Submit a Comment
We welcome your comments on this moderated blog. We invite you to participate respectfully in the conversation that interests you—on topics from design to our products to what makes the world a better place for all of us.