Balance, Design, Products
December 24, 2010
Where we’ve been this week…
1. The Museum of the City of New York They’ve just put their photo archives online and there’s some amazing images. Where to start: I typed “home office” into the search box and got some very cool workspaces from the early 1900s.
2. 2 or 3 Things I know An image-driven blog that reads like haiku and looks like a visual poem. A joy to skim through. Where to start: At the top.
3. Habitually Chic New York interior designer Heather Clawson’s blog covers design and architecture. It’s a good place to go for interiors inspiration. Where to start: Love the post on New York’s Christmas decorations.
4. Things Organized Neatly For the obsessive compulsive that lurks in all of this…I love this blog! Where to start: There’s so little to read you can really start anywhere and just scroll around.
5. Joy Cho on Pinterest Some people just have a great eye for stuff. Joy Cho, designer and blogger (yep, she’s Oh Joy!) is one of them. Where to start: her office supplies.
Submit a Comment
We welcome your comments on this moderated blog. We invite you to participate respectfully in the conversation that interests you—on topics from design to our products to what makes the world a better place for all of us.