Here are 10 great design stops to sustain you over the Thanksgiving break…enjoy!
1. New Yorker for Daniel Zalewski’s detailed portrait of architect Rem Koolhaus.
2. The Atlantic‘s regional modern series where they examine contemporary architecture and how it responds to place.
3. Listen to our very own Steve Frykholm on Debbie Millman’s Design Matters.
4. An excellent piece by Malcolm Gladwell on Steve Jobs and his real genius.
5. Peter Robb’s interview with Pritzker Prize winning Australian architect Glenn Murcutt
6. Christopher Hawthorne’s thoughtful essay on the ground-breaking Case Study program
7. Take a break from reading and wander through photographer Todd Selby’s wonderfully rich visuals.
8. Beautiful Finnish home featured in the New York Times Homes and Garden section.
10. With the airing of the Eames documentary it feels like the right time to go back to the source and watch the Powers of 10 again.