Make holiday shopping easier now through December 10 with our annual Herman Miller Sale, where you can save a storewide 15% on everything from an Aeron Chair to the Eames Lounge Chair and Ottoman. Here’s just six of the many favorites on sale now for home, home office, and small business.
1. Aeron Chair, Bill Stumpf and Don Chadwick - Sweeping away virtually every tenet of traditional workplace seating, the Aeron has become one the most well-known ergonomic office chairs ever made. Its form-fitting Pellicle suspension supports and cools, moving as you move, no matter what size and shape you might be. Choose from three frame finishes and eight seat and back fabrics to create a distinctive seating solution, on sale now at Herman Miller.
2. Nelson Swag Leg Desk, George Nelson - With its gracefully curved legs, unencumbered work surface, and cheerful cubbies, the Swag Leg Desk answers to the call of our modern, increasingly compact world. Combine it with an Eames Wire Chair for a perfect mid-century pairing. Find them both on sale at Herman Miller.
3. Eames Sofa, Charles and Ray Eames - Combining simplified form and high-quality materials and craftsmanship, the Eames Sofa yields stunning design beauty and luxurious comfort. Its gently angled silhouette unites rich walnut or teak, sumptuous leather upholstery, and polished aluminum for a truly modern design in home or office. Explore all the options, now 15% off, at Herman Miller.
4. Noguchi Table, Isamu Noguchi - Sculptural, perfectly-balanced, and visionary, the three-piece Noguchi Table is a design classic — simple, but never plain. Created in the 1940s, the design acclimates effortlessly to 21st-century living. Get the classic Noguchi, on sale, from Herman Miller.
5. Nelson Basic Cabinet Series, George Nelson - The best storage solutions are functional, efficient, and most of all versatile, just like the Basic Cabinet Series. Create a custom solution from an array of configurations utilizing cabinets, shelving, and even the Platform Bench. Save 15% on yours now at Herman Miller.
6. Eames Hang-It-All, Charles and Ray Eames - Beguiling pops of style and ever-present functionality defined much of the Eameses work, capturing our imagination and attention. Marrying their signature wire lattice construction with vibrant, solid-wood knobs, Charles and Ray created a hat and coat rack with a real hook. Get your Hang-It-All, on sale now, at Herman Miller.
Images: Herman Miller