The hue of the heart, the pigment of passion, and of course a delightful dye for design, red is the perfect color for warming the heart, hearth, and home. Here are a few ways to red for your Valentine’s Day week.
1. Eames Molded Plywood Lounge Chair with Upholstery, Charles & Ray Eames - Adding upholstery to the already soft curves of Charles and Ray’s Plywood Lounge Chair creates a doubly delightful sitting scenario. Choose from a multitude of colors including red. From Herman Miller.
2. Alvin Spin-O-Tray - Does your beloved have a lot of office implements? Organize them in the round with the twirling Spin-O-Tray. Everything becomes easy-reach on this office organizer. Find one at Hand Eye Supply.
3. Chair_One Stacking (Set of 2), Konstantin Grcic - Highly sculptural, the Chair_One combines openly spaced design with perfect comfort for a distinctive seating experience. Available in red and sold in a set of two, perfect for a couple of Valentines. Find yours at Herman Miller.
4. Les Perles Candleholder, Y’a Pas Le Feu Au Lac and FX Balléry - “Y’a pas le feu au lac” loosely translates to “no need to hurry.” The individual hornbeam wood “pearls” of this innovative design can be arranged and rearranged on a whim, creating an ever-changing candleholder. Available in single or three-piece holders, in three colors including red. Get one at A+R Store.
5. Eames Sofa Compact, Charles & Ray Eames - Consider the eye-catching contrast of the iconic Eames Sofa upholstered in rich Divinia Fabric. The sleek and minimalist lines are dramatically enhanced in vibrant color, creating a striking centerpiece to any contemporary space. Find this combination and many more at Herman Miller.
6. Faribault Soho Throw - Producing wool blankets and throws for nearly 150 years, the Faribault Woolen Mill Co. lets you cuddle up with quality beneath its Soho Throw. Measuring 50″ x 72″, in whipstitched 100% wool. Get yours at Vetted.
Photos linked within text.