Sometimes the best way to stay happy is to stay flexible. Here’s six goodies that will bend to your will.
1. The Flex Watch Support charity and your own punctuality with the Green Flex watch. 10% of each purchase benefits the Be Perfect Foundation for spinal cord injury victims. It’s time to look AND feel good. Buy it here: flexwatches.com
2. Mirra Chair Designed by Studio 7.5 for Herman Miller, the Mirra offers more support with less material, flexing to fit and cradle your curves while its AireWeave suspension seat keeps you cool. Have a seat: store.hermanmiller.com
3. Mummy Mike Mummy Mike uses your rubber bands to prepare for the afterlife; the more he has, the better a mummy he can be. Unearth one here: thinkgeek.com
4. Plisse Orange Fade Organizer From Danish designer powerhouses Mette and Rolf Hay comes this flexible sunrise, perfect for protecting and organizing project files. Get one: designmuseumshop.com
5. Peas USB Hub Connect up to four devices with Simone Spalvieri and Valentina Del Ciotto’s colorful tech solution made from silicone rubber. Plug in here: momastore.org
6. Ardea Personal Light Inspired by the elegant necks of Ardea herons, Yves Behar designed the Ardea to be infinitely adjustable. Bring light to any surface or corner with this energy efficient solution. Light it up: store.hermanmiller.com
Photos: Linked to their sources within text