A balance of health and harmony in your workspace reduces aches and pains, increases your mental well-being, aids productivity, and can even increase creativity. Sit up straight and take notice of these six ways to a healthier new year.
1. Embody Chair, Bill Stumpf and Jeff Weber - By maintaining your physical alignment, Embody’s ergonomic support reduces pressure and stimulates blood and oxygen flow. A little extra of both goes a long way to keeping you relaxed and focus. Customize yours at Herman Miller.
2. Flavor It Water Infuser Bottle - Staying hydrated is key to your health, but it can get a little, well, dull. Freshen up your fluids with this flavor-infusing, glass water bottle. A harmonious addition to your desktop. They’re popular, find yours at Overstock or Uncommon Goods.
3. Envelop Desk, Bill Stumpf and Jeff Weber - Posture care is no longer just the dominion of your chair. Do your work seated with pin-height adjustable legs or opt for a standing posture with Envelop’s electric adjusting legs. Find both at Herman Miller.
4. Flo Monitor Support - Flo’s adjustable monitor arm brings your display into clearer focus reducing eye strain, reducing clutter on your desktop, and encouraging healthy sitting posture. High or low, Flo puts your work right where you want it. Single and double monitor arms available at Herman Miller.
5. The Big Happy Family Kit, Urbio - Along with staying hydrated, staying oxygenated has unlimited health benefits. Add a little flora to your field of vision with The Big Happy Family Kit. Originally designed for urban gardens, the modular wall system can be used for both planting and office organization. Find yours at YLiving.
6. Flute Personal Light, Tom Newhouse - Simultaneously good for you and the environment, the LED Flute delivers affordable, high quality light, and a tiny carbon foot print. You won’t even need to replace a bulb, the LED light source has a lifespan of more than two decades. Find it at Herman Miller.
Photos linked within text.