Your living and working spaces shouldn’t be a stranger to variety either. Each has its own purpose, needs, and style. Here’s six great options for adding that Herman Miller touch everywhere you live and work.
*Don’t forget to play ”Everywhere in Your Day.” You could win great prizes, including a chance at the grand prize, an Eames Lounge Chair and Ottoman!
1. Stool_One, Konstantin Grcic - In your kitchen, space can be a premium. Keep seating stylish and compact at your breakfast bar with Kostantin Grcic’s Stool_One. Sold conveniently in sets of two, the stools come in two heights and in all-black anodized aluminum, or finished aluminum in red or white. Get a couple at Herman Miller.
*No breakfast bar? Pair two Stool_One stools with the Everywhere Standing Height Table for a simple, standalone dining solution.
2. Aeron Chair, Bill Stumpf - The Aeron is the ergonomic support superstar of the office chair world. Create the perfect workspace for mind and body with its breathable mesh upholstery. The Pellicle suspension conforms to your shape while keeping you cool and collected throughout your day. Find all the Aeron options at Herman Miller.
*Need to bring in a collaborator for a bit? Sit them beside you on a Nelson Pedestal Stool, ideal for a quick brainstorm.
3. Eames Sofa Compact, Charles and Ray Eames - Despite its modern, minimalist profile, the innovative Eames Sofa Compact conserves office space without sparing any comfort. Sit three colleagues across from you and pitch your ideas in a comfy, casual review meeting. Add in a Nelson Platform Bench as a showcase surface ideal for layouts, foldouts, or whatever your working on. Configure the perfect Eames Sofa Compact here.
*After the review meeting, celebrate your victory or regain your momentum with a spin in the Spun Chair.
4. Everywhere Flip-Top Table, Dan Grabowski - Of course, not every workspace has the real estate for a dedicated conference room. Enter the Everywhere Flip-Top Table, which enters on wheels naturally, and folds down to create the perfect mobile meeting space. When the meeting is done, fold it back up and roll it on to its next big pitch down the hall. Get yours at Herman Miller.
*Don’t forget to offer cooling comfort and support to your clients and coworkers around the table with a quartet of Setu Chairs.
5. Nelson X-Leg Table, George Nelson - Subtle and uncomplicated, the X-Leg Table is the epitome of elegance through simplicity and function. Choose from multiple depths, heights, and leg finishes, as well as veneer and laminate tops. Its clean design pairs easily with everything – try a white laminate top and surround it with pops of colors from Eames Molded Plastic Side Chairs. Configure your X-Leg Table here, and don’t forget the Eames Chairs.
6. Eames Lounge Chair and Ottoman, Charles & Ray Eames - With the goal of designing a “special refuge from the strains of modern living,” Charles and Ray Eames created the enduring symbol of lounging comfort. The Eames Lounge Chair and Ottoman symbolize the union of design with innovation and style with pure comfort. Make it your own with a selection of five striking veneers and a wide array of upholstery materials. You’ll forget all about those modern living strains. Get one at Herman Miller.
* You might need to set down some refreshments nearby – try pairing the Eames Lounge Chair with another iconic design, the Noguchi Table.
Photos linked within text.