When the weather is right, why confer only in the conference room? These days, a little inspiration from Mother Nature might be just the thing. Join your team for some out-of-the-box thinking out of doors with these six handsome solutions for meeting outside.
1. Eames Table Contract Base Round Outdoor - Let the meeting of the round table commence with Charles and Ray’s vision for the perfect outdoor surface. Choose from a range of elegant and distinctive options including two heights, four tabletop diameters, and a choice of three marble and one granite table materials. See all the options at Herman Miller.
2. Water Jug, Menu & Pil Bredahl - Refresh your meeting’s attendants from this tall drink of water (or tea or lemonade) designed by Pil Bredahl. With its slender waist, the pitcher makes for an easy grasp and includes an ingenious top that opens just enough for fluid and not enough for ice or citrus to escape. Available from A+R.
3. Eames Aluminum Group Side Chair Outdoor - Surround an outdoor Eames Table or Nelson Pedestal Table with these perfectly adapted outdoor versions of the classic Eames Aluminum Group. Supportive Outdoor Weave material covers their lightweight aluminum frames for a truly comfortable seat that holds its own in the elements with effortless elegance. Select from four fabric colors and choose arms and a swivel or fixed base at Herman Miller.
4. Triple Dish, Morph - For a tasty intermission, offer crudités and snacks from this curvy Triple Dish design by Morph for Joseph Joseph. Three large segments for chips and vegetables surround a removable center for dips and sauces. Available in two-tone green and white or stone grey. Grasp yours at Joseph Joseph.
5. Aluminum Portable Document Holder - Windproof your meeting agenda, notes, and memos for external discussions with this classic mobile storage solution. It’s a touch of old school with a lot of convenience, in corrosion-resistant aluminum. Perfect for every team leader. Get them at Kaufmann Mercantile.
6. Nelson Pedestal Table Outdoor - Take the classic, sculpted silhouette of George Nelson’s Pedestal Table outdoors for your meeting. With three sizes to choose from, the table can act as side table, work surface, and more. Select from five different finishes for the table top. Choose yours at Herman Miller.
Photos linked within text.