1. Evo Millennium Pen, Burt Rubin - Reflect on and relieve years of cramped hands with the polished, elegant design of the Millennium pen. Commended by the Arthritis Foundation for its relief of pain due to arthritis and carpal tunnel syndrome, its a shining example of ergonomics at their best. Pick one up at the MoMA Store.
2. Magis Déjà-vu Stool, Naoto Fukasawa - Like a refined sculpture of solid mercury, Fukasawa’s Déjà-vu Stool glimmers in its polished aluminum construction. The perfect compliment to a contemporary kitchen bar or pass-through, the stool is available in approximate 30″ and 26″ heights. Choose the perfect size for your space at Herman Miller.
3. Hot.It Electric Kettle, Alessi & Wiel Arets - With a streamlined shape and a polished luster, this electric kettle is both high-performance and high-design. Heat water quickly and handle it easily thanks to its thermoplastic lid and handle. Holds approx. 48 oz, in mirror-polished stainless steel. Find one at A+R Store.
4. Cutter Mirror, Rezon - Anyone who has spent production time in the studio will appreciate this unique design-focused accessory. Resembling a long tab of disposable cutter blades, the Cutter Mirror adds a bit of unique and minimal style to your studio entry or home foyer. Available at Vespoe.
5. Bourgie Table Lamp, Ferruccio Laviani - This re-imagined Baroque table lamp adds a pop of character that — in chrome — both provides and reflects light. Bourgie adds tactile to its sensational design with touch-sensitive activation and dimmer control. Also available in white, black, and transparent. Find it at Conran.
6. Eames Wire Chair, Charles and Ray Eames - Charles and Ray’s sculptural achievement glitters as an undeniable midcentury modern classic. Comprised of cross-woven chrome wire and secured to the iconic “Eiffel Tower” base, the Wire Chair comforts and catches the eye. Also available with two different leather pad configurations. Get yours at Herman Miller.
Photos linked within text.