The first day of the spring season is here. Get a jump start with these happy hues.
1. Magis Folding Air-Chair, Herman Miller A pioneering chair in the use of gas-injection technology, Jasper Morrison’s Magis Air Chair is durable, light and adds a pop of color to the patio. Have a seat: store.hermanmiller.com
2. Scholten & Baijings Minimal Collection for Hay Dutch design-due Carole Baijings and Stefan Scholten are anything but drab, infusing their work with sophisticated levity, singular style, and, of course, color. Get between their sheets: hayshop.dk
3. PF Flyers Center Lo Sneaking right into your color-craving heart is the Center Lo sneaker. Since 1933, PF (“Posture Foundation”) Flyers have been helping us “play at full speed longer.” Lots of great spring hues for you’s and yours. Pick up a pair: pfflyers.com
4. Silicone Leaf Plates, MoMA Store Instantly organic (each is slightly different in size and color) and simultaneously modern, Nao Tamura’s silicone leaf plates unite technology with nature. Perfect for al fresco service. Dish them up: MoMA Store
5. Forage Apricot Plaid Bow Tie, Forage Need a spring in your step? Just put a bow on it! Hand crafted in 100% cotton in 100% Brooklyn, NY, Forage’s Shauna and Stephen seem to tie off a new project weekly, collaborating in pop-up shops, festivals, and more. Tie one of their ties on here: forage.bigcartel.com
6. Eames Hang-It-All, Herman Miller Charles and Ray Eames designed children’s products, like the playful Hang-It-All, mostly because they wanted to share them with the children around them. Isn’t that cool? Of course, it’s not just an eye-catcher; it catches a lot of hats, coats, and bags, too. Home is where you Hang-It-All: store.hermanmiller.com
Photos: Linked to their sources within text