Is it your New Year’s resolution to organize your living and working spaces? Does a well-designed storage solution improve your sanity? This week’s Roundup has your spatial needs – and mental wellness – in mind with these six ways to storage and organization.
1. Eames Storage, Charles & Ray Eames - Versatile. Functional. Classic. The Eames Storage Unit solves just about any storage issue with three sizes and a multitude of configurations. Choose from neutral or vibrant colors, and get ready for organizing greatness. Configure yours at Herman Miller.
2. MOS (Magnetic Organization System) - Cable management can be especially maddening. Enter MOS, an attractive – in looks and magnetism – cable management system. Magnetic clips harness your various cords and keep them in place on its sleek base. Available in aluminum, white, and black from Bite My Apple.
3. Nelson Swag Leg Desk, George Nelson - Its modest size doesn’t take up much space, but its captivating design yields plenty of organization. Bright colored cubbies help arrange your desktop while twin drawers keep accessories in their place. Get yours at Herman Miller.
*Add a Setu Chair for the perfect home workspace.
4. TU Storage - When in need of a solid storage solution, TU is for you. Choose from a range of options including the Mobile Pedestal – a 20″ deep freestanding organizer with 2 and 3-drawer configurations, and a choice of 4 colors. Choose your TU solution at Herman Miller.
*Add the TU Utility Tray for even more organizing potential.
5. Large Wood Desk Organizer, Less & More - They say it’s the little things that matter. If you’ve a lot of them on your desk, try this hold-everything, solid oak organizer. Holds pens, scissors, iPods, mail, and more. Check it out on Supermarket.
6. Nelson Basic Cabinet Series, George Nelson - With multiples sizes and configurations to choose from, the Basic Cabinet Series takes storage to a timeless, sophisticated level. Available in oak or walnut veneer, with or without legs. Configure your Basic Cabinets at Herman Miller.
*Set a Basic Cabinet atop a Nelson Platform Bench for a truly distinctive solution.
Photos linked with text.