Nowadays our workspaces know no boundaries. Whether you’re in the corporate headquarters, working from home, or part of a small business, easygoing and mobile solutions are essential. With on-the-move business and efficiency in mind, we offer these six ideas for working everywhere.
1. Vesper Notes App, Q Branch - The internet was all a’Twitter this week about Vesper, a new note-taking app for iOS. Unlike similar apps, Vesper offers the capability to group and organize notes, photos and more in whatever way you wish, with no preset system. Bring your mobile productivity to a new level of personal customization. Download it from Apple’s App Store.
2. Setu Chair, Studio 7.5 - Setu Chair is ready to go to work immediately. There’s no set-up, just roll it into your chosen space and have a seat. Setu’s Kinematic Spine will flex and flow with you while you work; its Lyris 2 fabric provides air circulation and balanced weight distribution. Fluid movement and curve-conforming support. Get great finishes and material colors at Herman Miller.
3. Lihit Lab Teffa Bag in Bag - This is your mobile, handheld office designed to keep everything in its place. With seven sections on the front, it’s perfect for phone, writing implements, and journals. Unzip it and slide in a notebook, magazine, and even your iPad or tablet. There are even two more pockets on the back for paper, cards, and more. It’s durable and robust in polyester with a choice of four colors. Get yours at JetPens.
4. Aeron Chair, Bill Stumpf and Don Chadwick - You know its name, you know its reputation — form-fitting support that can adapt to your every curve and every move while keeping you cool and collected. Everywhere you roll, whether at home, office or small business, Aeron is the everywhere chair. Customize yours at Herman Miller.
5. Waterproof Waxed Canvas Lunch Bag - Sourced and made in the USA, this is a serious lunch bag, made to last. Handmade with waxed canvas, it keeps its shape and closes securely with an oil-tanned leather strap and brass buckle. The days of brown bagging it are over (unless you choose brown canvas, of course). There’s orange, blue, and slate, too. From Kaufmann Mercantile.
6. Embody Chair, Bill Stumpf and Jeff Weber - Experience a work chair that aids external and internal comfort — everywhere. Embody’s advanced design supports your posture and body-movements, yielding improved blood and oxygen flow that enables the brain to focus. You’ll be cool, you’ll be creative, you’ll be amazed. Get them at Herman Miller.
Photos linked within text.