Use these picks in Valentine’s Day’s signature color to inspire your space all year long.
1. Love Heart PLYprint, $95.00 Made from formaldehyde-free maple plywood, this panel honors designer Alexander Girard’s playful graphic style and commitment to using natural materials. Get it: modernseed.com
2. Bon Journey Bag, $70.00 Hand-painted on cotton canvas, this study carryall is perfect for toting a portfolio to a client meeting—and big enough for a weekend getaway (it is Valentine’s Day, after all). Get it: thenewdomestic.com
3. Libratone Live Speaker, from $699.95 This simple (yet striking) audio solution lets you stream music wirelessly from an iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, or Mac/PC using Apple’s AirPlay technology. Get it: libratone.com
4. Twist a Twill Blanket, $139.00 The triangular shapes found in traditional twill patterns inspired the design of Tina Ratzer’s cozy wool blanket. Get it: gretelhome.com
5. Eames Molded Plywood Lounge Chair, $909.00 Time magazine declared Charles and Ray Eames’ chairs The Best Design of the 20th Century: “something elegant, light, and comfortable. Much copied, but never bettered.” Get it: hermanmiller.com
6. Josiah Lighting, from $200.00 A braided textile cable in bold crimson makes designer Terence Woogate’s bone-china hanging pendant pop. Get it: thefutureperfect.com
Photos: Linked to sources within text.