Inspired by our easy-to-adjust Monitor Arm, we found six more items that help maximize your everyday devices.
1. BaseStation for iPhone4 We appreciate how this wooden stand even incorporates the phone’s charge/sync cable into its surprising design. Get it: Rakuten
2. Leather iPad Case Protect your iPad with a classic cover made in Wisconsin from hand-cut and hand-dyed vegetable-tanned leather. Get it: Jepsen Leather Goods
3. iWALK Rechargeable Mobile Battery Pack for Apple iPhone & iPod A personal favorite. Throw this rechargeable Lithium-ion battery in your bag and your iPhone and iPod will never loose their juice again. Get it: Amazon
4. Hacoa iPad Stand When you prefer your iPad stand a bit natural. Get it: mono-la.com
5. Magnus iPad 2 Stand This deceivingly simple piece uses a strong magnets and rubberized feet to hold your tablet steady. (It’s a bit like magic.) Get it: tenonedesign.com
6. Empty Memory USB Sticks According to designers Yoo-Kyung Shin and Hanhsi Chen,”Each design contains a physical emptiness in its sculptural form, giving the metaphor that you can fill the space with your own memory.” Get it: Logical Art
Photos: Linked to sources within the numbered text