Warm up your morning (and your workspace) with a fresh mug for your daily cuppa joe.
1. Kami Wood Mug, $78.00 Handcrafted in Japan from castor aralia wood, the thickness of this simple mug is only 2mm—thin enough to allow light to glow through, yet thick enough for durable insulation. Get it: muhshome.com
2. Small Diamond Knit Cozy Mug, $22.00 The hand-knit cozy surrounding this porcelain mug makes taking on a winter day a bit easier. Get it: leifshop.com
3. Ripple Mugs, $28.00 Water inspired each piece in this dishwasher-safe collection, which merges the durability of porcelain with a handmade, minimalist look. Get it: tasknewyork.com
4. Striped Mugs, $40.00 Artist Heather Dahl hand-paints these bright mugs in orange, navy, or celery (and we especially like their light gray interiors). Get it: curiosityshoppeonline.com
5. Color Dipped Mug, $28.00 Another great pick made in Japan: straightforward white porcelain mugs dipped in hues of charcoal, red, yellow, or blue. Get it: poketo.com
Images linked to their sources within the numbered text