April 27, 2012
A look at all the places we’ve been throughout the last week.
1. “The Home Office – a Visual Guide” from The Globe and Mail
2. The New York Times‘ feature on photographer Julius Shulman, who was known for shooting the Eames House in Los Angeles (among many others).
3. Want to see more of the Eames house? Get a look inside with these videos at Mental Floss.
4. Inspired by this office in the woods found by Inthralld.
5. Lots of smart advice over at workfromhomewisdom.com.
6. The video of the Dragon Skin Pavilion of hi-tech bent wood at Co.Design.
7. “Why Eames Matters” at Maharam.
8. “Email Tips: 5 Ways to Get Action” at Inc.
9. Creative Director Garrett Murray’s review of the Mirra Chair — and his thoughts on our Embody Chair — on Maniacal Rage. (And don’t forget — you can now share your own reviews at the Herman Miller store.)
10. Another reminder: today is Arbor Day. Learn about it at arborday.org…then get outside and celebrate.
April 16, 2012
On Lifework, we aim to deliver the inspiration to help you to create a better home office — and a better workday. So, like anyone who searches the web (and the world) for smart ideas, we often look to customer reviews to assure us that a product we’re recommending is one you’ll find useful.
That’s why we’re pleased to announce that the store at HermanMiller.com has just introduced customer review sections on the pages for each of our products. It’s an easy way to let us know what you think about our products, as well as a chance to help others as they determine which product or model is right for them.
Your opinion matters to us, and we’d like to know what’s great about what we offer, as well as what can be improved, in your own words. Here’s how you can add to the conversation:
1. Visit a product page and click on the “Write a Review” button.
2. Log in to your account or register to create one.
3. Write a review based on your experience, and click “Submit.” You can also click “Share” to send your review to your friends.
We look forward to hearing what you have to say. Get started now: to find a product to review, click here.