February 6, 2013
Artist Thedor Erkamps has a lot of colorful expressions – namely his beguiling, mid-century and contemporary design-themed prints. Benefiting from his affinity for patterns and vibrant color, his works can be seen in restaurants, schools, and homes around the world, as well as on his Etsy store. In today’s Playlist, Thedor shares the eclectic patterns of his listening habits.
April 25, 2011
I came across this work space on Etsy. It’s the Chicago home of photographer Debbie Carlos. You can read an interview with Debbie here. The light from those windows is wonderful.
March 22, 2011
Loving this poster over on Yumalum’s Etsy store.
March 22, 2010
1. An homage to the George Nelson platform bench in Lego. Spotted on Craftzine.com.
2. An Eames molded plywood chair necklace via Esty shop Chocolate and Steel.
3. The Mirra chair reinvented for Eccellence.
February 1, 2010
The editors over at Etsy liked Dee Adams’ Oakland home and studio so much they’ve included it in their Get The Look: Decor section. Christine, a writer and editor at Etsy, took the studio as a starting point and put together an amazing list of furniture and objects all from Etsy sellers. She’s done a great job. Here’s just a few of the cool things she found.
1. A red in/out tray from Found Vintage Style.
2. Orange desk lamp from Vintage on the Make.
3. Laser cut bamboo calendar and clock from Decoy Lab.