1. A look at the conservation of the Eames Case Study House from the Los Angeles Times.
3. “A Visual History of Michigan’s Outsize Influence on American Modernism” via the Atlantic Cities.
4. The clean, minimal design of the Richardson / Dondoe Loft by Workshop for Construction featured at Plastolux.
5. Dexigner’s spotlight on Sam Hecht and Kim Colin’s new Wireframe Sofa Group.
6. “The Transparent Office” (penned by Tracy Brower, Herman Miller’s Director of Performance Environments) at the Drucker Exchange.
7. More from our team: “Sitting on Big Data: The Evolution of the Mobile Workplace” contributed to Wired.com by Ryan Anderson, Herman Miller’s Director of Future Technology.
8. This tour of New York City’s Milk Studios at Domaine.
9. The “Tower House,” a must-see tree house in the Catskill Mountains designed by Gluck+, spotted by DesignTAXI.
10. News of our reintroduction of the Eames Molded Plastic Chair in a greener fiberglass at Gizmodo.
Photo: Daniel Goncalves / Fotobia