1. Cool Hunting’s preview of our redesigned Mirra 2 Chair by Studio 7.5.
2. Phaidon’s preview of the Wireframe Sofa by Sam Hecht and Kim Colin.
3. “The Psychology of Seating” at Dwell.com.
4. A look inside the portfolio of Sydney architect Madeleine Blanchfield, which demonstrates “the new Australian aesthetic,” at Desire to Inspire.
5. More from Australia: this simple modern home by architect Jessica Liew in Melbourne (via HomeDSGN).
6. 10 chalets, spas, and sanctuaries that help combat stress via Architizer.
7. This south-facing home just above the Miño River in Spain, built mostly of glass and concrete, at Inthralld.
8. The mix of mid-century modern and vintage industrial style at Irvine-based design firm Mattson Creative, courtesy of California Home + Design.
9. The American Institute of Architects’ top ten sustainable projects of the year, covered at Dezeen.
10. Did you see the making of our “Everywhere in Your Day” contest video? If not, be sure to check it out here.
Featured in photo: Branca Chair by San Hecht and Kim Colin