Design, Products, Technology
April 1, 2013
When the weather is right, why confer only in the conference room? These days, a little inspiration from Mother Nature might be just the thing. Join your team for some out-of-the-box thinking out of doors with these six handsome solutions for meeting outside.
March 1, 2013
Get a look at what we’ve been reading about this week.
1. The inspiring South Yarra Pool House in Victoria, Australia, featured on Contemporist.
2. “The 12 Trends That Will Rule Products in 2013” by Co.Design.
3. This infographic on 29 Ways To Be Creative at DesignTAXI.
4. How do you feel about Yahoo’s move to end work-from-home arrangements for its employees? (Via The Wall Street Journal.)
5. A look at architecture in movies via Architizer.
6. The exhibit on Louis Kahn — one of the 20th century’s most influential, and lesser-known, architects — featured at The Guardian.
7. Tommaso Sartori’s haunting photos of furnishings in a concrete-constructed modern home at Plastolux.
8. Minimalissimo’s peek inside photographer Nicholas Alan Cope’s upcoming book “Whitewash,” which explores the minimalist urban architecture of Los Angeles in black and white.
9. The U Hostel in Madrid (via Ideas to Steal) makes it tempting to consider backpacking around Europe again.
10. The thoughtful details in the Buenos Aires home of architect and chef Marcia Krygier at FvF.
Featured in photo: Paso Doble Chair Outdoor; Eames Wire Base Low Table Outdoor; Nelson Pedestal Table Outdoor