September 24, 2012
This week Herman Miller’s Why Design series focuses on the work of Ayse Birsel, who describes herself as a designer of life rather than products.
Life shares a harmonious balance with work in the Resolve System by Herman Miller. Designed by Birsel to unite inviting environments with efficient workspace, the Resolve System is human and living focused.
To further enhance your living and working, here are Six Ways to a Great Workspace.
July 5, 2011
We hope you had a wonderful 4th of July weekend. Here’s a roundup that takes its inspiration from red, white and blue.
1. QLOCKTWO TOUCH, $599.00 A matrix of characters spell out the time using LED technology in this conversation-starting table alarm clock. Get it: Biegert & Funk
2. Letter Holder Bookend, $45.00 Clear clutter from your workspace with this smart two-in-one solution. Get it: mollaspace.com
3. Tape Dispenser, $8.00 Add a small pop of color and clean lines to your desk with this charming design. Get it: Poppin
4. Truncheon Task Light Designer Cmmnwlth’s simple lamp is fashioned out of traditional materials and shaped by advanced digital technology. (Contact vendor for pricing.) Get it: Matter
5. Eames Molded Plywood Lounge Chair with Wood Base, $909.00 The gently curved shapes of these iconic chairs paired with a red aniline stained veneer finish are a firecracker combo. Get it: Herman Miller
Images linked to their sources within the numbered text