1. Design Milk’s sneak peak at an upcoming addition to the Herman Miller Collection: Picnic Sofa by Industrial Facility.
3. A look at the new Cleveland Museum of Contemporary Art at Co.Design.
4. The cover of Print magazine’s Regional Design Annual for its depictions of the various places and ways we work today.
5. This article on the influence of “Powers of Ten,” the experimental film by Charles and Ray Eames, at Slate.
6. The spirited workspace of the UK-based juice and fruit smoothie company Innocent, designed by Stiff + Trevillion and featured at designboom.
7. “Remembering Evelyn Ackerman, a midcentury master of craft” at the LA Times.
8. Another loss, this time in the field of architecture: Brazil’s Oscar Niemeyer (via Architizer).
9. These interiors by St Louis-based CURE Design Group at Desire to Inspire.