Coffee mugs not your bag? Raise your pinky proudly with this quick roundup of tea cups.
1. Alada Gold Winged Teacup, $161.25 Handmade porcelain and 18K gold wings. Because some of us think of tea as much more heavenly than coffee. Get it: shophorne.com
2. Tap For Tea, $39.00 Inspired by the Chinese custom of tapping your fingers to say “thank you” when tea is served, this design by Willie Tsang features a clever gold fingerprint pattern on its saucer. Get it: gnr8.biz
3. Glass cup and saucer, £6.95 Watch as your favorite blend brews in this elegantly simple cup and saucer set. Get it: teapigs.co.uk
4. Tea Mug, $20.00 This handle-less ceramic cup from South Korean designer Luna Seo features a small indentation along the rim to keep your tea bag in its place. Get it: momastore.org
5. Blomus Darjee Tea Glass, $18.98 The unique stainless-steel handle of this mug-style glass helps ease the heat (and increase its cool factor). Get it: allmodern.com