Our weekly trip around the web:
1. Belle Maison A blog by interior designer and retailer (Modern Chic Home) Julie Thigpen. Sometimes it is nice to immerse yourself in all things pretty. Where to start: Her home office posts, of course.
2. Unit Editions A very cool publishing house that puts out affordable design books – imagine that! It’s a collaboration between Tony Brook (Spin) and Adrian Shaughnessy (ShaughnessyWorks) and, yes, their site is beautifully designed. Where to start: The awesome “Your Studio” series for work spaces all over the world.
3. Unhappy Hipsters I know, I know…I wrote about this hilarious blog already – as did half of the blogosphere at the time. But it’s still going strong and it’s still laugh-out-loud funny. Where to start: At the top.
4. Swiss Miss Brooklyn-based designer and blogger extraordinaire, Tina Roth Eisenberg, produces a great daily stop for all things design. The blog just turned 5 (which is 50 in web years). Where to start: Interesting office space with an amazing shelf system.
5. Trendenser I can’t actually read this blog – it’s Swedish. But the pictures are enough to keep you coming back. Where to start: Today’s post starts with a bright white dining room populated by Eames chairs.