Balance, Design, Products, Technology
May 20, 2011
Where we’ve been this week…
1. Design Observer for their excellent piece on architect Harry Weese story. Check out the Ellison Bay house. An amazing place to work.
2. The Fox is Black for their desktop wallpaper project. I love the March 14 post .
3. Dezeen for their video interview with Tord Boontje – one of my favorite designers.
4. Fast Company for their 100 Most Creative People in Business list. Gotta love a list when it is this well curated and laid out. Nice job.
5. PSFK for their smart design coverage (and their own redesign).
6. Intel’s Idea Jam for using You Tube in a really interesting way. They post videos of brainstorming “sessions that bring together the brightest minds in an array of creative fields, including but not limited to video, music, comedy, animation and education.” Very cool.
7. Luxury Culture because I might not be able to afford much on this site but I always come away inspired.
8. Yatzer for their architecture coverage. You know you’re getting the latest and greatest work here. They also did one of the best Milan Furniture Fair roundups this year.
9. Emma’s Design Blogg for her amazing design eye. She covers interiors that are modern and warm. A good combination! Check out her Stockholm guide if you are visiting the city (even if you’re not).
10. Ecofabulous for their lovely spotlight on the SAYL chair (thanks!) and their coverage of all things green.