Where we’ve been this week…
2. Dezeen‘s Bird Nest post. What an incredible space.
3. Casa Vogue is Italian Vogue’s interiors magazine. It’s edgy and beautiful and you’ll need to brush up on your Italian! Check out the Paul Rudolph house on page 122.
4. Core 77 for their excellent architect Barbie post. What other Barbie identities would you like to see?
5. Sharebrain for its roundups and its social network info.
7. Fast Company’s post on how our desk job’s are making us fat.
8. Apartment Therapy House Tours because it satisfies the inner voyeur in us all.
9. Livingetc‘s home office gallery. I like this UK magazine’s warm, modern take on interiors.
10. Jon Setzen who I met with this week to talk about Herman Miller hosting a Creative Morning lecture in Los Angeles (more on that soon!) Jon, creative director at Something Massive, blogs about life in Los Angeles with a designer’s eye for images.