Where we’ve been this week…
1. Speckyboy Design Magazine for Joel Falconer’s post on ridding distractions from your home office.
2. Architects + Artisans for its design coverage and clean site. Love an easily navigated page!
4. DezeenScreen for its interview with Linda Morey Smith, the designer behind the Red Bull offices in London. Interesting look at how people work and the way corporate interiors are taking their inspiration from residential spaces.
5. Observers Room over at Design Observer for Rob Walker’s post on the Google map pin.
6. Fast Co Design‘s post on Evernote’s iPad app that utilizes the Smart Cover so brilliantly.
7. GOOD for their post on the Highline. Section 2 is now open to the public and it makes me wish I lived in New York every time I look at those images. What a perfect place to take a mid-morning break from the desk.
8. Abitare for their Design Basel coverage (and google for letting me translate it!)
9. Mark magazine for some incredible architecture. You can see quite a bit using the preview option for each magazine.
10. Cool Hunting for their Fab.com post. I know there are a lot of these discount sites around (I think I belong to most of them) but this one seems to have some great content. Those Milton Glaser poster’s would be perfect for my home office.