Where we’ve been this week…
1. Green Retreats for their wonderful backyard “offices”. It’s a UK-based business and it doesn’t look like they ship to the States. But it’s well worth a look just for the inspiration. We’re set for a 100 degree heat over the 4th of July weekend and I’m thinking a backyard retreat like one of these would be a perfect escape!
2. Wired for their piece on a hot tub maker who now does cedar home offices for the backyard.
3. Mocoloco for it’s Airstream home office. The main image is a bit fuzzy but you get the idea.
5. Billings for its excellent – and simple – billing system. Keep track of your money this summer.
6. Roomzaar’s home office gallery lets you see a ton of real spaces (some made me feel very good about my corner of the kitchen!) and rate them. Great for ideas…
8. My Paradissi is a picture-driven blog from a young Greek architect with a nice sense of style. Great for sun-drenched, white-washed Greek interiors.
9. The Guardian newspaper Writer’s Rooms series. This simple attic space is home to children’s book author Francesca Simon.
10. Present and Correct for their cool home office supplies.