Where we were this week…
2. The Atlantic for their fascinating piece on Ladislav Sutnar – one of those designers you haven’t heard of but really should. Sutnar was a pioneer of information design and his work designing catalogs is seen as a precursor of web design.
3. Mashable’s story on Google+ because I am still trying to get my head around it. Looks like it will be better than Facebook but it feels underpopulated right now.
4. A/N Blog for reminding me that it is Philip Johnson’s birthday today…and for their story on his Peace Chapel which was finished after his death in 2005.
5. Metropolis Magazine for tipping us off to the cool-looking doco on design thinking.
6. Unconsumption blog for its simple iPhone holder. Drink up my friends.
7. Cool Hunting for their iPad2 case round-up.
8. French By Design for inspirational interiors.
9. Dezeen had a great story on Ariane Prin’s pencil factory – perfect pencils for your home office.
10. Core 77 will broadcast their design awards live next week from all over the globe. Not sure how it will work but it’s definitely worth checking out.