1. Phaidon’s Agenda lets the book publisher showcase their great nose for a design, architecture or art story. The stories here are not confined to the book’s they’ve published. It’s a smart way for the brand to get the word out about new books and at the same time feed our design appetite.
2. The Design Files for Lisa Madigan’s home and home office (below).
3. Houzz for it’s collection of home offices. Can you tell I’m looking for new spaces.
4. Wanken for the post on an incredible holiday house in Argentina – it would make the perfect backyard office.
5. Kinfolk is a gorgeously designed new online food magazine. Now I know what to have for lunch.
8. Fast Company’s story on a bamboo bike where the frame is grown in shape.
9. Brain Pickings for the Power of 10 Flipbook post.
10. NPR’s 3-Minute Fiction for the perfect work break. Great stories that take 3 minutes to read.