Balance, Design, Products, Technology
August 12, 2011
Where we’ve been this week…
1. CondeElevator on Twitter. I know it’s shallow but these tweets makes me laugh. This person publishes comments they overhear in the Conde Nast elevator – mostly snippets from Vogue employees.
2. App.Itize.Us is a great spot to find new apps.I love the Crouwelclock by Dutch designer Wim Crouwel (below). Thanks to Lifework reader Marc for the tip.
3. Kitka for their post on designer David Ericcson. Great workspace.
4. Design Skool for their coverage of Estudio Manus (office below).
5. Better Living Through Design because they’ve got a great eye for interiors and homewares. I really like the desk set by Mateo Ilasco.
6. BKids for their tour of Nerissa Coco’s home and office (below).
7. It’s Nice That is a beautifully designed blog and curated on art and design (check out the cat scan!)
8. Found By James is a site that offers up objects discovered by global traveller “James”. These pocket pencils, which he found in London, are wonderful.
9. red.house for their interiors coverage including this Swedish apartment in Malmo (below).
10. Design Observer for their poetry posts. It’s so nice to come across contemporary poems in this context. Thoughtful addition to a great site.
Submit a Comment
We welcome your comments on this moderated blog. We invite you to participate respectfully in the conversation that interests you—on topics from design to our products to what makes the world a better place for all of us.