Where we’ve been this week…
1. Chairs and Buildings because you may have missed our interview with Annie Coggan, the author of this design blog, yesterday. Take a look. It’s well worth your time.
2. The Jealous Curator for its humor and dose of stunning visuals.
3. A Cup of Joe for writer Joanna Goddard’s coverage of fashion and design.
5. Andrew Long for an intriguing view into the life of a professor at the University of Otago in the South Pacific.
6. The Off Switch for its tips on taming technology.
8. Emma’s Design Blog for Emma Fexeus’ excellent take on the beautiful city of Stockholm. Great interiors.
9. Etsy Stalkers for a hilarious, obsessive take on everyone’s favorite online design market from copy writer Julie Spano.
10. The Beholder for anyone looking for art to brighten up their home office.