Balance, Design, Products
August 26, 2011
Where we’ve been this week…
1. Hilde Andersen’s Pinterest board devoted to home workspaces.
2. Freshome for their post on 30 Scandinavian home offices (including this one complete with a black Eames Molded Plastic chair above).
3. Birch + Bird Vintage Home for their post on creating a shared workspace.
4. Simple Style is a Chinese online design magazine (click on translate to get it to English). I like their link and pic of Offcut Design’s office supplies.
5. Architizer for its post on the R.R. House in Sao Paulo, Brazil. It brings to mind the Eames House with the way it opens on one side to the site through a gridded glass facade (below).
6. Materialicious for the post on 10 interesting home offices. It’s always nice to see so many Herman Miller pieces!
7. Architectural Record for their coverage of Cooper Joseph Studio’s writer’s cottage in Ghent, New York (below).
8. Design Milk for the Dominus Plus iPhone Clock.
9. BB-Blog for their How to Work Better mural post (via Swissmiss).
10. And finally graphic designer and consummate blogger David Airey for his post on a new book, You Are the Map Maker, about creatives and their work habits.
Submit a Comment
We welcome your comments on this moderated blog. We invite you to participate respectfully in the conversation that interests you—on topics from design to our products to what makes the world a better place for all of us.