Where we’ve been this week…
1. Design Observer for their late summer reading list.
2. Time magazine’s 50 Best Websites of 2011.
3. Cool Hunting for their design coverage.
4. The Official Google Blog for its “This Week in Search” series which is incredibly helpful for anyone who works using the internet. (Plus the story on expanding their street view to include the Amazon is cool).
7. Herzog & De Meuron just launched their own website. Its bare bones design offers fascinating look at their body of work (below). This is what a site looks like when stripped of all its bells and whistles.
9. Apartment Therapy for their home office roundup.