2. LA Curbed for their great news gathering. They were the first to show LACMA’s California Design, 1930-1965: “Living in a Modern Way” exhibition actually getting installed in the Resnick Pavilion (they grabbed the shots from the LACMA blog). The show includes the real Eames living room taken from their Case Study house in the Palisades. When we were at the house in June Eames Demetrios talked about the careful dismantling of the living space and how it would give them the opportunity to do much needed repairs to the building. The show is part of a larger designe event called Pacific Standard Time.
3. Chair*Stalker is a simple image-driven tumblr blog about…chairs. Well worth a look if you are interested in design.
4. Crane.tv’s coverage of Milan’s Salone del Mobile – you almost feel like you’ve been there.
6. Eichler Network for their piece on mid-century modern architect Edward H. Fickett.
7. Los Angeles Times Home blog’s Landmark Houses series. The 2005 photograph below is of publisher Benedikt Taschen at work in his home – John Lautner’s iconic Chemosphere.
9. Online interiors Lonny magazine turns two. See the latest issue here.