Balance, Design, Products, Technology
October 13, 2011
Where we’ve been this week…
1. Metropolis magazine for their multimedia section. Check out the photo essay by Michael Wolf titled Transparent City - makes me glad to work from home!
2. Domus for their amazing website – go straight to the architecture section for some wonderful residential and commercial projects.
3. New York Times for their interview with the authors of the new Unhappy Hipsters book It’s Lonely in the Modern World.
4. Cool Hunter for their piece on an annual clock designed by Scott Thrift. Very nice video (below) explaining this cool new design. It’s a Kickstarter project so if you like the idea you can help bring it into production.
5. Klat for their piece on Korean designer Giha Woo’s pencil holder.
6. Architectural Digest for their library slideshow. The Eames Lounge and Ottoman certainly looks at home amongst all those books.
7. Media Bistro’s Unbeige blog for reminding me that it is National Design Week next week.
8. Lifehacker for this backyard shed turned home office piece.
9. Photographer Byron Edwards‘ home office via flickr. It’s his most stolen image. And yes that’s a kitty on his Mirra chair (pic above).
10. Emmas Designblog because it’s a constant source of inspiration (below).
Submit a Comment
We welcome your comments on this moderated blog. We invite you to participate respectfully in the conversation that interests you—on topics from design to our products to what makes the world a better place for all of us.