Where we’ve been this week…
1. Poketo’s blog for their day-in-the-life story on artist Karolin Schnoor. Includes some interesting workspace shots.
2. Eastern Design Studios for their incredible residential work.
3. Monocole‘s new radio station. Streams great music while you work (above).
5. Visuelle for their coverage of the design culture. Shows what you can do with simple images and minimal text.
6. Glo for their Geek Chic story on stylish cases for all kinds of technology.
7. Australian House Awards site uncovers some gems including this beach house designed by Andrew Simpson, Owen West, Steve Hatzellis, Dennis Prior, below.
8. PSFK for their piece on these cool Post-It watches.
10. DWR’s Design Notes ran a great post on a new paint collection for the home inspired by the Guggenheim. Perfect for updating your home office. The collection includes the original colors chosen for the museum by Frank Lloyd Wright.